One day Fuzhou city highlights tour
Enjoy the picturesque and historical Fuzhou city within one day accompanied by local experts.
Highlights of the tour
- Hiking to Drum Mountain
- Wander through the lanes and alleys, learning about the rich culture and tasting local cuisine
- Stroll in the historical West Lake Park
|2-3 persons||$188 ￥1292 ₱9400 $244 Rp2707200 INR12972 RM752 €162 £145 $252|
|4-5 persons||$108 ￥742 ₱5400 $140 Rp1555200 INR7452 RM432 €93 £83 $145|
|6-9 persons||$89 ￥611 ₱4450 $116 Rp1281600 INR6141 RM356 €77 £69 $119|
|10 persons or more||$79 ￥543 ₱3950 $103 Rp1137600 INR5451 RM316 €68 £61 $106|
- Entrance fees to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Chinese lunch at popular local restaurant
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel (within the Fuzhou downtown area)
- Professional, passionate English speaking tour guide service
- Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY100 per person per day for each of them, please tip them separately.). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them
In the morning, start your Xiamen discovery with a visit to the Drum Mountain. Located in east outskirt of Fuzhou city, the Drum Mountain covers an area of 48 square kilometers with the altitude of 870 meters. Places of historic interest and scenic beauties are scattered all over the mountain, such as the Millennium Hiking Trail, the Cliff Stone, the Dharma Cave, and the Yongquan Temple. With only 8kms from the city center, it is also a popular walking/hiking place for local people.
Continue visit to Yongquan Temple half day up the mountain. The Yongquan Temple was built in the year of 908. Because of its large scale, brilliance and solemness, Yongquan Temple is comparable to Lingyin Temple in Hangzhou and enjoys the reputation as "the crown of the Buddhist temples in Fujian."
Have lunch in popular local restaurant and taste the authentic Fuzhou cuisine.
Visit Fuzhou West Lake Park with a history of more than 1,700 years and is the most complete classical garden in Fuzhou. Covering an area of 43 acers, it is also called “the pearl of gardens in Fujian”. The oldest architecture in the park is Kaihua Temple which built in 1037 AD during Song Dynasty.
Later, stroll in the famous Three Lanes and Seven Alleys. It is named after the ancient city square pattern of “Three Squares in the west, Seven alleys in the east, with Central Axis from the north to south”. This kind of architectural pattern was born in the Tang Dynasty (618-907AD), and reached the peak period in the Ming (1368-1635AD) and Qing Dynasties (1636-1912AD). The appearance has been extended to today. Over 400 established and important historical figures had lived here in history. Three Lanes refers to Yijin Fang (衣锦坊), Wenru Fang (文儒坊) and Guanglu Fang (光禄坊). Seven Alleys refers to Yangqiao Alley, Langguan Alley, Anmin Alley, Huang Alley, Ta Alley, Gong Ally and Jibi Alley.
The renovation of the old street retains the historical features with the flavor of museums and historical sediment, as well as modern cultural and creative shops, etc. You can walk slowly on the old street and feel the cultural atmosphere and historical changes it brings. The Fuzhou snack here is not to be missed, too.
After the tour, your guide and drive will escort you to the hotel (or to the airport/train station).