2-day Wuyi Mountain essence tour with Xiamei Ancient Village
Picturesque Wuyi Mountains here invites you to explore its natural beauty as well as its profound culture. Stepping back in time in Xiamei Ancient Village.
Highlights of the tour
- Visit the natural and cultural world heritage by UNESCO-Mt. Wuyi
- Take a bamboo raft on Jiuqu River and enjoy the numerous sights along
- Climb up Tianyou Peak and have a bird eye view of the magnificent nature
- Step back in time to Xiamei Ancient Village--the real authentic village which is just known to visitors
|2-3 persons||$328 ￥2253 ₱16400 $426 Rp4723200 INR22632 RM1312 €282 £253 $440|
|4-5 persons||$228 ￥1566 ₱11400 $296 Rp3283200 INR15732 RM912 €196 £176 $306|
|6-9 persons||$199 ￥1367 ₱9950 $259 Rp2865600 INR13731 RM796 €171 £153 $267|
|10 persons or more||$169 ￥1161 ₱8450 $220 Rp2433600 INR11661 RM676 €145 £130 $226|
- 4* hotel accommodation at Hua Cai Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- Entrance fees to the attractions to Mt. Wuyi & Xiamei Ancient Village
- 2 Chinese lunch at popular local restaurant
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel (within the Xiamen main island)
- Professional, passionate English speaking tour guide service
- Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY100 per person per day for each of them, please tip them separately.). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them
After breakfast, pick up at your hotel (or train station). Transfer to Wuyi Mountain Scenic Area.
Visit Tianyou Peak. It is the most dangerous peak of Wuyi Mountain with more than 900 stone stairs. When there is a sea of clouds in Tianyou Peak, it seems like swimming in the fairyland (literally pronounced as Tian You in Chinse), hence the mountain was named as "Tianyou Peak".
Famous sights along the mountain: Cloud Cave, Tea Cave, Noise Rock, etc. Learn about the Daoist culture which influenced China for more than 1800 years.
Walk down the mountain, have a Chinse lunch.
Take a Bamboo Raft cruise down the Nine Bend River (Jiuqu Stream). Enjoying the delicate scenery of towering peaks, blue sky, verdant plants and clear water. Admire the spectacular Danxia landform along the river.
You could see the hanging coffins on the cliff. With history of over 3750 years, the Wuyi hanging coffins are of the earliest time in the hanging ruins discovered at home and abroad.
After getting off the cruise, visit Ancient Song Street and Wuyi Palace. Also named as Huixian Guan, Wuyis Palace was the place where emperors prayed to Wuyi Immortal. The Wuyi Palace was built in the Tang Dynasty (742-755). It is the oldest palace in Wuyi Mountain and has a history of more than a thousand years.
After tour, transfer to hotel.
After breakfast, start your trip with Yongle Temple. Built in Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD), Yongle Temple is the biggest Buddhist temple in Wuyi Moutanins.
Later, continue to the Dahongpao Scenic Area. Dahongpao Scenic Area is located in the center of Wuyishan Scenic Area, within the famous Grand Canyon Jiulong Chao (Nine Dragon Lair). The world-famous Dahongpao grows on the cliffs to the north of the bottom of the valley. Six quaint Dahongpao tea trees are growing in this bonsai-style ancient tea garden with a history of more than 340 years. Visit Water Curtain Cave.
Have a Chinse lunch.
In the afternoon, pay a visit to the Xiamei Ancient Village which is the important part of the Wuyishan World Cultural Heritage Site. With well-preserved architectures and profound history of over 600 years, the village is famous for its feature brick, wood, and stone sculptures.
Stroll among the ancient alleys, piers and bazaars.
After tour, transfer to your hotel or train station/airport.