One day Wuyi Mountain highlight tour
If you have limited time, take this tour. Experience the established Mt.Wuyi in ONE DAY with covering the highlights here.
Highlights of the tour
- Visit the natural and cultural world heritage by UNESCO-Mt. Wuyi
- Take a bamboo raft on Jiuqu River and enjoy the numerous sights along
- Climb up Tianyou Peak and have a bird eye view of the magnificent nature
|2-3 persons||$198 ￥1360 ₱9900 $257 Rp2851200 INR13662 RM792 €170 £152 $265|
|4-5 persons||$147 ￥1010 ₱7350 $191 Rp2116800 INR10143 RM588 €126 £113 $197|
|6-9 persons||$134 ￥921 ₱6700 $174 Rp1929600 INR9246 RM536 €115 £103 $180|
|10 persons or more||$115 ￥790 ₱5750 $150 Rp1656000 INR7935 RM460 €99 £89 $154|
- Entrance fees to Mt. Wuyi
- Chinese lunch at popular local restaurant
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel (within the Wuyishan area) or train stations
- Professional, passionate English speaking tour guide service
- Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY100 per person per day for each of them, please tip them separately.). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them
After breakfast, pick up at your hotel. Transfer to Wuyi Mountain Scenic Area.
Visit Tianyou Peak. It is the most dangerous peak of Wuyi Mountain with more than 900 stone stairs. When there is a sea of clouds in Tianyou Peak, it seems like swimming in the fairyland (literally pronounced as Tian You in Chinse), hence the mountain was named as "Tianyou Peak".
Famous sights along the mountain: Cloud Cave, Tea Cave, Noise Rock, etc. Learn about the Daoist culture which influenced China for more than 1800 years.
Walk down the mountain, have a Chinse lunch.
Take a Bamboo Raft cruise down the Nine Bend River (Jiuqu Stream). Enjoying the delicate scenery of towering peaks, blue sky, verdant plants and clear water. Admire the spectacular Danxia landform along the river.
You could see the hanging coffins on the cliff. With history of over 3750 years, the Wuyi hanging coffins are of the earliest time in the hanging ruins discovered at home and abroad.
After getting off the cruise, visit Ancient Song Street and Wuyi Palace. Also named as Huixian Guan, Wuyis Palace was the place where emperors prayed to Wuyi Immortal. The Wuyi Palace was built in the Tang Dynasty (742-755). It is the oldest palace in Wuyi Mountain and has a history of more than a thousand years.
After tour, transfer to hotel.