2-day Xiamen and Gulangyu highlight tour from Hong Kong
Take a high speed train from Hong Kong to Xiamen for only 4 hours and enjoy the highlights of Xiamen and Gulangyu Island.
|1 person||$748 ￥5139 ₱37400 $972 Rp10771200 INR51612 RM2992 €643 £576 $1002|
|2-3 persons||$414 ￥2844 ₱20700 $538 Rp5961600 INR28566 RM1656 €356 £319 $555|
|4-5 persons||$649 ￥4459 ₱32450 $844 Rp9345600 INR44781 RM2596 €558 £500 $870|
|6-9 persons||$278 ￥1910 ₱13900 $361 Rp4003200 INR19182 RM1112 €239 £214 $373|
|10 persons or more||$238 ￥1635 ₱11900 $309 Rp3427200 INR16422 RM952 €205 £183 $319|
- 4* hotel accommodation at Xiamen Ramada Hotel based on twin share
- Round-way train tickets Hong Kong-Xiamen, 2nd class seat
- Entrance fees to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Round-way ferry fee to Gulangyu Island
- 2 Chinese lunch at popular local restaurant
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel (within the Xiamen main island)
- Professional, passionate English speaking tour guide service
- Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY100 per person per day for each of them, please tip them separately.). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them
In the morning, transfer to the cruise pier and take a 20 minutes ferry to Gulangyu Island. It was a foreign enclave from the 1840s until the 1930s, and is now both a residential suburb and a major tourist area. Integrated history, culture and natural scenery, it was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2017. Called “the garden on the sea”, Gulangyu has more than 40% green land coverage and abundant plant populations. Filled with the charming colonial buildings such as churches, consulates, etc, Gulangyu is no doubt a museum of "Architecture of the World".
Climb onto the highest peak- Sunlight Rock, admire the bird eye view of this tranquil island.
Have a seafood lunch on the island. Recommended local dishes: fried oyster omelet, boiled squid with soy sauce, etc.
Later, visit the unique seaside park to Shuzhuang Garden. Covering an area of more than 3,000 square meters, Shuzhuang Garden was first built in 1913 by the rich Taiwanese merchant Lin Shuzhuang. Continue visit to the world-class Piano Museum in Shuzhuang Garden which is the only piano museum in China.
You could visit Xiamen Underwater World on Gulangyu optionally if interested.
Later, take ferry back to Xiamen cruise port. Your guide and drive will escort you to the train station. Take the fast train back to Hong Kong. Referenced train number: G3007 (14:53-19:25)