One day Jimei Culture Highlight Tour from Xiamen
Experience the cultural Jimei District and admire the live performance--Legend of Minnan Show.
Highlights of the tour
- Experience the cultural Jimei District by visit the Jimei School Village
- Admire the live performance--Legend of Minnan Show
|2-3 persons||$179 ￥1230 ₱8950 $233 Rp2577600 INR12351 RM716 €154 £138 $240|
|4-5 persons||$125 ￥859 ₱6250 $162 Rp1800000 INR8625 RM500 €108 £96 $168|
|6-9 persons||$93 ￥639 ₱4650 $121 Rp1339200 INR6417 RM372 €80 £72 $125|
|10 persons or more||$65 ￥447 ₱3250 $84 Rp936000 INR4485 RM260 €56 £50 $87|
- Entrance fees to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Chinese lunch at popular local restaurant
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel (within the Xiamen main island or Jimei District)
- Professional, passionate English speaking tour guide service
- Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY100 per person per day for each of them, please tip them separately.). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them
After breakfast, visit Jimei School Village. It is a collective name for various types of schools and cultural institutions in Jimei.
It was founded by a famous patriotic overseas Chinese leader Mr. Tan Kah Kee in 1913 and was established both at home and abroad. The agglutination of the beautiful scenery, the building blends Chinese and Western style, embodies the typical architecture of overseas Chinese in southern Fujian. In September 2016, Jimei Village was selected as “the first Chinese architectural heritage of the 20th century”.
Visit Dragon Boat Pool (Longzhou Pool) where the magnificent boat race is held every year in Dragon Boat Festival. Continue to the Former Residence of Tan Kah Kee, Guilai Hall, Tan Kah Kee Park.
Later, visit Turtle Garden with more than 650 blue stone carvings of both ancient and modern Chinese. It is the main representative of the South Fujian (minnan) stone culture. On August 20th, 1961, China held a grand state funeral for Mr. Tan Kah Kee. The cemetery of Mr. Tan Kah Kee was inside the turtle garden.
Have a seafood lunch.
After lunch, visit Lao Yuan Zi Scenic spot (Old Courtyard) to learn about the Minnan culture and history. Enjoy a spectacular real-time performance “Legend of Minnan” show. The unique historical and cultural classics of southern Fujian were displayed in the stunning scene created by modern hi-tech.
After tour, transfer back to your hotel or airport/train station for you onward trip.