Xiamen Layover Tour-Gulangyu,Shuzhuang Garden And Sunlight Rock
A VISA-free private day tour that specially designed for travelers who have 5~12 hours layover in Xiamen.
Highlights of the tour
- Maximize your time to explore all the highlights and must-see attractions in Xiamen
- Have the delicious local cuisine for lunch
- Learn the morden history of Xiamen City and China from an experienced knowledgeable passionate tour guide
- Have great fun by walking into the labyrinth of alleys
|1 person||$195 ￥1340 ₱9750 $254 Rp2808000 INR13455 RM780 €168 £150 $261|
|2-3 persons||$126 ￥866 ₱6300 $164 Rp1814400 INR8694 RM504 €108 £97 $169|
|4-5 persons||$97 ￥666 ₱4850 $126 Rp1396800 INR6693 RM388 €83 £75 $130|
|6-9 persons||$85 ￥584 ₱4250 $110 Rp1224000 INR5865 RM340 €73 £65 $114|
|10 persons or more||$70 ￥481 ₱3500 $91 Rp1008000 INR4830 RM280 €60 £54 $94|
- Entrance fees to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Chinese lunch at popular local restaurant
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel (within the Xiamen main island)
- Professional, passionate English speaking tour guide service
- Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY100 per person per day for each of them, please tip them separately.). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them
10:30 You will be picked up at the airport by your Guide and take a private vehicle non smoking vehicle to the ferry boat terminal.
10:55 You will get on board the ferry boat to the famous Gulangyu Island. You will have 20 minutes to enjoy the fabulous Xiamen city view on the boat.
11:00-16:00 You will have 5 hours to explore Gulangyu Island-the "garden on the sea". Inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2017, Gulangyu is filled with the charming colonial buildings such as churches, consulates, etc, it is no doubt a museum of "Architecture of the World".
You will climb onto the highest peak on Gulangyu-the Sunlight Rock, admire the bird eye view of this tranquil island. You will visit the unique seaside park to Shuzhuang Garden with a world-class Piano Museum in it, which is the only piano museum in China.
16:00-17:00 Depends on the total tourists and ferry schedule, you may need to get back to the main island where the vehicle is waiting for you.
17:00 You will be transfer back to the airport.